Top Ten Things to Do in Oludeniz
For those that want action there’s all sorts of amazing activities on offer; take to the sky in a microlight or paraglider and capture that all important photo of the lagoon as it appears in the brochures, enjoy a day haggling for bargains and ‘genuine fakes’ at Fethiye’s Tuesday market or strap on your walking boots and wander some of the famous Lycian Way. Below is the top ten chosen by the magazine team:
1. Paraglide off Mount Babadag…45 adrenalin-minutes in the air.
2. Walk to the Blue Lagoon….15 minutes.
3. Sunset Cocktail Hour… 60 minutes to watch the sun disappear into the sea..
4. Daily Boat-trip…a whole day around the Bay on a double-decker boat!
5. Fethiye’s Tuesday Market…a must even if you decide never to go again.
6. Set foot on the Lycian Way…however short your time: just start from Ovacik.
7. Visit the Turkish ‘Hamam’…. Two hours of steam, olive-oil soap and massage.
8. A trip to Kaya Village…easy to reach by ‘dolmus’, nostalgic, great scenery.
9. Sea Kayaking…Choose from half a days beginners course to a weeks expedition for experienced sea kayaker.
10. Scuba Diving! They say fish knows everyhting! Discover how...